Saturday 9 May 2015

Bare Minerals Rave

1

Guess who turned 22 on Tuesday? Meeee! Had such a lovely day :) Went to nandos for the first time (I know, right?!) and it was really good! Then went to see the new avengers film which was awesome, kinda cheesy and really action packed. Basically what you would expect :D

What I really wanted to talk about though was this amazing present I got off of my boyfriends parents! It's something I have wanted to try for a long time but have never actually got around to getting! Which is Bare  Minerals ( I have sampled there new liquid foundation which I wasn't a fan off but not their original foundation). I am seriously impressed with this stuff. I love it. I watched a few youtube tutorials on how to apply it effectively and I am blown away at its build able yet natural looking coverage! It hasn't broken me out, and I only use concealer under my eyes as it's very good and covering up any red marks. Seriously, if you have been thinking about trying this foundation, do it!


Came in a lovely sparkly gold box!

Ooooo! Their original foundation, little eye palette, mineral veil, blush, eyeliner, lip gloss (minty!) and a brush

The foundation in Medium Beige

I'm addicted. Will definitely be rebuying! Never thought I would be one to go with a powder foundation as I didn't believe they could give me the coverage I wanted, but I was so wrong!


x


1 comment:

  1. cheap ugg boots sale online,only need 59.8$ and free shipping to your hand, don't miss it http://www.pinboots.com
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Chocolate
    UGG Bailey Button 5803 Boot Grey
    $39.9 ugg 5803/5825/5854,
    $62 ugg 5815,
    $79 ugg 1873.

    ReplyDelete